Been feeling a bit tired over the past few days. I think something's been going around and I've gone and caught it but my immune system's fighting it off and probably that's where all my energy's been going. Had fun at MTG draft, despite my brain functioning a bit slow (made a few stupid mistakes) but at least I won a couple of games. Yes Simon, I beat your deck after you ditched us despite you having that evil sword of vengeance in your deck. Anyway might as well try and do some work and salvage what's left of this slow-moving day.

On the Low

Posted on

Thursday, July 29, 2010

3 Comments
  1. lol, sorry man D: I blame Tao Chang for losing D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would've p00ned you anywayz you were wise to flee when you did, child!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lolwut D: I don't get the new rules you bum D8 I guess that black man would've won XD

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Jeff! Welcome to my blog, where I share random thoughts and things about my life. Enjoy :)