I feel exhausted. Tonight was so emotionally charged I don't think I can get anything done tonight in terms of work. But I'm glad that I've been given a chance. And I'm going to sure as hell make the most of that chance. I know I've probably tried to move too fast given the circumstances, but I don't regret revealing my hand sooner than later since I would have to make the move eventually at some point. Today I learned I misinterpreted an unintentional sign that probably did lead me to make that move a bit sooner, and I found it quite amusing *chuckles to himself*

Anyway, I'm feeling like I could collapse from exhaustion any moment now, time to use the remainder of my strength to wash up and sleep.

A tiny fire burns, but idk what I really feel.

Posted on

Monday, June 13, 2011

1 Comment
  1. Hi,
    Hope you're going well. I always like coming here and reading what you have to say.
    see you - Ed (from your class)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Jeff! Welcome to my blog, where I share random thoughts and things about my life. Enjoy :)