Another hiatus plagues my blog yet again. I wish i could explain these to you, my dear reader, but such things are too personal to bring to the surface so lightly. Every time things seem to be getting back on track something comes up again. And again. Repeat ad infinitum. But i'll keep coming back.

So what is there really to write about these days, anyway? I guess there's Population Health Intensive Week that's just gone by. Not a topic i'd like to talk about in depth. Let's just say that that's just another week of my life med school's taken from me that i'll never get back. Big deal. Why should I have the right to complain about these things, though? I'm in med school, what more could I want? Just suck it up.

There really isn't a lot to write about on here. I guess being bored while waiting for the hairdresser has motivated me to write again. I'm actually writing this from my phone, yay for keyboard phones xD. Blogging out in public places isn't usually my style but i could incorporate it more into my blog if I decide to purchase a mobile data plan. What's the deal with this hairdresser, anyway? I booked my appointment for 2pm and I've been waiting in here for 15 minutes already. I guess you can't always rely on people keeping to their appointments even if you go out of your wey a lot to keep to yours. Such is the nature of society. Annoying.
So i spent this morning doing some chores and errands. Vacuumed the house, did the washing. Picked up a consignment I'd missed yesterday (couriers are terrible things when you live in an apartment where nobody's home during the day). Had lunch with mikorikawa at oporto's using one of those online coupon deals. Their veggie burgers aren't bad, but in the end it is just fast food. Did some grocery shopping after that and now here I am at the hairdressers.

I initially discovered this hairdresser through my girlfriend and I tried it out once before and was quite good. All the hairdressers in town overcharge while the only cheaper places are barber shops who do very, very crude jobs. This place is around East so takes a bit of time to travel out for me but its only 12 dollars for guys. I guess if you counted the petrol cost it would probably end up close to 20 dollars anyway but I travel out here quite a bit. Sometimes I like to make day trips out to Botany to get away from the monotony of the city. It's actually quite a nice part of Auckland. If I were to move away from Central I would consider living in East.

I wonder if any of the things I put up on Trademe got sold this morning. Been trying to get rid of a few things I no longer use. Felt a bit guilty about putting up one of the things since I received it as a gift. But mistyangel26 didn't seem to mind when I brought up the subject with her.

Oh, looks like the hairdresser's ready. Signing off~

Time passes

Posted on

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Jeff! Welcome to my blog, where I share random thoughts and things about my life. Enjoy :)