I don't know if I've overexerted myself or what, but somehow I managed to get myself sick right in the middle of exam time. Sure, I have been doing a lot of reading over the past few days but I don't recall losing sleep or being overly stressed about these exams. I duno, maybe it's just my body telling me to look after myself better. I admit, I have been eating out more since exams started but its not that I haven't done that before around this time of the semester. An hour of nap, an hour of procrastination and I think I can hit the last of the notes I have to cover before tomorrow. Ugh, I just hope my body won't give out on me, just need to hang in there for 3 more days...

Hanging on

Posted on

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Jeff! Welcome to my blog, where I share random thoughts and things about my life. Enjoy :)