Another week's passed since my last entry into this blog, and I don't really know what I should be saying here. I guess it's that time of semester when the days kind of meld together in a monotonous drag (not that my life is that interesting regardless), and you have those moments where you can't remember which day it is because it simply hasn't been important. I've been somewhat successful in holding off from the Starcraft over the past few days which has been good I suppose in terms of study (and sleep, believe it or not) although I still manage to distract myself with other things, ie. other games. Still not sure whether or not I'll have done enough study by Labour weekend to go to Armageddon with my friends and I guess that in itself is a nice motivational factor to get stuff done. I can't really think about what else I wanted to post here tonight so I think I'll just go back to the books.

Today arrives, becoming Tomorrow

Posted on

Monday, October 11, 2010

1 Comment
  1. Yay, no SC2, yeah, lay off that shiz, Armageddon is more important!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Jeff! Welcome to my blog, where I share random thoughts and things about my life. Enjoy :)