It's 6:50pm and feeling pretty darn tired. Been on the otolaryngology scene from 7:30am to 4:45pm and feeling too tired to study, yet determined to stay away from the Diablo 3 and other time-wasting activities tonight. So here I am on Blogger again. I don't think that blogging is a particularly good use of my time but I somehow feel that it's more productive than levelling up my Demon Hunter to level 60. To be honest I'm feeling quite indifferent to life at this very moment. Apathy, I think they call it. Probably just because I'm tired and need rest. I doubt that this feeling (or rather, lack thereof) will last, since I've had it before and it usually doesn't hang around for long. Just this lack of interest in anything at this very moment. Perhaps it's since I'm feeling the pressure of exams creep up on me and its a protective mechanism for me not to start stressing, since that's what I used to do. It really isn't such a bad feeling, apathy. I think I mentioned something similar to it in my last blog post.


So what's there to blog about tonight. Hmm. I guess I could share some photos.

Fat and sugar content of common foods taken from the diabetes dietician's office. *likes*

Troll rubbish bin @ Albert park.

Skin prick testing for fun. Apparently I'm allergic to dust mites, grass pollen and cat. Yay for atopy.


Taken today at the ORL tearoom. It's pretty empty.

Well that's about it for today. I should take more photos of stuff like a true Asian so I've got actually got stuff to post on this dry empty blog.

Indifference

Posted on

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Category

,

,

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Jeff! Welcome to my blog, where I share random thoughts and things about my life. Enjoy :)