Feeling tired this evening. Stupid urology case history took all of my energy. I don't know why, but it did. I actually prefer studying material rather than doing assignments. Assignments are horrible things because you can spend as little or as much time on them as you want, and I always end up wasting too much time on them. Anyway, its done, so one less thing to worry about.

In other news, I've decided to try working on my fitness a little more than I have been and pushing the DDR for 30 minutes a day. I recently did a self-assessment of fitness using some online tool thingy and apparently I'm below average for my age and gender. I hate being unfit. It's probably not noticeable now but later on I know my lack of fitness will come and bite me in the back.

Nothing else to really say here. Going to try and study some more tonight. Oh, the joy.

Post #066

Posted on

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Category

,

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Jeff! Welcome to my blog, where I share random thoughts and things about my life. Enjoy :)