Another day on the job. I really need to get more sleep. I keep running low on energy towards the end of the day and it feels shit not being productive at night since that's the only time I got during weekdays, really. Trying to keep the exercise up too. I can't seem to DDR for more than 30 minutes at any one time and that's not even on the hard difficulties. And I feel like I'm probably gaining weight too from all this sedentary activity called study. Feel like I'm in a ditch and the only way out is to dig deeper until I get to the other side. But I do want to get through this year. Even if I have to go through Hell and back.

Post #070

Posted on

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Category

,

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Jeff! Welcome to my blog, where I share random thoughts and things about my life. Enjoy :)