A day to myself today. Spent some time with parents yesterday since they were up to visit again. Feels good to have time to myself again. Although my feelings in general seem to have dulled in intensity, which is probably a good thing. Emotions aren't too important if they're not going to be positive ones. For now I'm probably better off without them. I realise this is probably sounding real emo at the moment (or whatever it's known as in mainstream media) but I don't care. Whatever gets the job done, I say.

Otolaryngology last week, urology tomorrow. I'm not having high expectations for these short surgical rotations. Everyone's so busy and I don't really learn a lot from attending theatre or clinics. I'm better off reading stuff so shit actually makes sense. I don't really understand what there is to learn by being around this level of subspecialty since all we need to know really is the common GP style stuff. Who am I to complain, so long as I get through it I'll keep quiet for now.

There really isn't much else to say at the moment. Exams are drawing near. Interest in life is compromised in exchange for the necessary preparation. 'nuff said. Stop complaining and keep working.

Post #065

Posted on

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Category

,

,

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Jeff! Welcome to my blog, where I share random thoughts and things about my life. Enjoy :)