So I just arrived back in Rotorua yesterday night. I do wish I had better memories of this place, but some things can't be changed. Perhaps I ought to make some new ones. Even without being in the high school environment there should be opportunities to expand my world here if I just look hard enough. Yeah, Rotorua's not so bad, it was just my attitude towards life that was weighing me down all that time I was here. Living away from parents for three years doing a degree as hectic as med makes you grow up, and fast. I guess if there's one reason I'm glad I chose to do med, it could be that. Meh, however that happened, I'm glad that I did make it in, somehow.

First day of work in Murupara today, joy. Spent the entire day doing some super-boring auditing for the doctors as part of their quality control thingie. Almost fell asleep at my desk this afternoon. I'm glad nobody saw me, falling asleep on the first day of work is never a good way to make a good impression on your employers. Anyhow, that job should be done by tomorrow I think. After I'm finished with that job I'm going to do a phlebotomy course with one of the labs in Rotorua to gain some venopuncturing skillz and go back to the clinic and puncture some veins ^^. I'm hoping I won't cause too much mess for the nurses to clean up and actually be of some use, heh. I never was good with anything practical, besides maybe piano, if that counts.

Ah, so lonely out here in the rural town. I'm staying in Murupara overnight so I'll be relying on my laptop (filled with anime from Masaya's hard drive, of course xD), my DS and a few books for company tonight. No point in going out in a place like this, honestly. Even if you did somehow manage to get out without getting raped/mugged/assaulted there isn't anything here at all anyway. At least K Rd has places to go (and no, I don't mean brothels, either, if that's what you're thinking). Oh well, time to wind down with some Code Geass R2 for now, too tired to think of anything else to say here.

Feel the Spirit

Posted on

Monday, November 29, 2010

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Jeff! Welcome to my blog, where I share random thoughts and things about my life. Enjoy :)