One to go. So I think I managed to get through 305 alright despite the coughing, throbbing headache and fever (Panadol ftw) although I may end up submitting for an aegrotat anyway just to be safe. One can never trust their reasoning while under the influence of any toxic substance, be it alcohol, crack or overreacting interferons and cytokines storming around your body. Surely Doxazosin is a calcium channel blocker and Diltiazem was an alpha blocker (since those 2 were in the same lecture and they both sound similar-ish I used to get those confused)? Anyhow, I sure hope that 312 turns out to be one of those exams you can just b/s your way through like I did with 211 last year.

Argh, my eyes still hurt from concentrating for 3 hours and I can feel the headache coming back again. Time for another Panadol, Tamiflu and shuteye.

Two Down

Posted on

Monday, November 1, 2010

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Jeff! Welcome to my blog, where I share random thoughts and things about my life. Enjoy :)